Raima Dev Varma (widely known as Raima Sen) is one of the best popular Indian Bengali film talented actresses and models. Suchitra Sen, the legendary actress of the Indian Bengali film industry, is her grandmother. Let’s find out the unknown facts and biography of Indian great Bengali Actress Raima Sen.
|Full name:||Raima Dev Varma|
|Profession:||Actress and Model|
|Net worth:||$10 million Approx|
|Debut:||Hindi Film: Godmother(1999)|
Bengali Film: Nil Nirjane(2003)
Birthday, Age & More
|Date of birth:||7 November 1979|
|Birthplace:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Age Now:||41–Years (Update as 2021)|
Height Weight & Body Facts
|Weight (approx.):||In inches- 5”5”|
In centimeters- 165 cm
In meters– 1.65 m
|Height (approx.):||In kilogram– 54 KG|
In pounds- 119 LBS
|Hip Size:||36 inches|
|Waist Size:||26 inches|
|Body measurements:||34-26-36 inches|
Family & Relative
|Father’s name:||Bharat Dev Varma|
|Mother’s name:||Moon Moon Sen|
|Boyfriend:||1. Varun Thapar|
2. Ex-Boyfriend Kunal Kapoor
3. Ex-Boyfriend Kalikesh Narayan Singh Deo
|Recent-Relationship Status:||Not Known|
Unknown fact about Raima Sen
- Does Raima Sen smoking? : Yes!
- Does she like drinks alcohol? : No, But she sometimes does.
- Beautiful actress Raima Sen made her debut in 1999 with the Bengali film”Godmother.”
- She is the granddaughter of Bengali legendary actress Suchitra Sen and Dibanath Sen.
- Raima’s father’s name was Bharat Dev Varma, and he was a member of the royal family of Tripura.
- Her MotherMother, Moon Moon Sen, was a famous Indian actress, and her sister Riya Sen was one of the Bollywood actresses.
- In a Twitter post about her marriage, she said, “I am getting married to Varun Thapar.” She also said, “Varun is my best friend,” and uploaded some pictures of Varun with him.
- She has shown her talent and proved herself by acting in both the Hindi and film industry.
- The Bengali film “Chokher Bali” production by Rituparno Ghosh was the first successful film of Raima’s career.
- She comes from a family that can be called a film star family. She has also proved herself by showing her talent in acting.
|Kuch Dil Ne Kaha.||2003|
|The Bong Connection.|
Manorama Six Feet Under.
Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.
|Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye.|
The Japanese Wife.
Memories in March.
|Koyekti Meyer Golpo.|
The Crowning Wish.
|Maach Mishti & More.|
I, Me, aur Main.
Ami Aar Amar Girlfriends.
Children of War.
Baari Tar Bangla.
|Roga Howar Sohoj Upay.|
Kaagaz Ke Fools.
|Kaagaz Ke Fools.|
Roga Howar Sohoj Upay.
|ESP-Ekti Rohosso Golpo.|
Indian Bengali actress Raima Sen was born on 7 November 1979 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her father’s name is Bharat Dev Barma, and he is a member of the royal family of Tripura. Her mother’s name is Moon Moon Sen, and she is the most popular Indian actress. Raima Sen spent her childhood with her family and in Mumbai, India.
Raima Sen’s sister is Riya Sen, and she is also a popular Bollywood actress. She stated Loreto schools in Kolkata, and she graduated from Rani Birla Girls’ College and was a student at the University of Kolkata.
Her grandmother’s name was Suchitra Sen, and she was one of the best legendary actresses in Indian Bengali films. Her grandfather’s name was Dibanath Sen; he was a businessman.
- Love Bites(2019)
- Eat Sleep Repeat(2019)
- The Last Hour(2020)
- Black Widows(2020)
- Forbidden Love(2020)
Social Media Profiles
Raima Sen is estimated to have much more in common with her grandmother than her mother or sister. Her best friend, Varun Thapar, was known to be in a relationship. In a Twitter post about her marriage, Raima Sen said, “I am getting married to Varun Thapar.”
She also said, “Varun is my best friend,” and uploaded some pictures of Varun with him. However, as far as we know, she is still unmarried, and her age is 41 years till 2021.
|Favorite Actress:||Rituparna Sengupta , Suchitra Sen, and Moon Moon Sen.|
|Favorite Actor:||Shah Rukh Khan & Mithun Chakraborty|
|Favorite Colours:||Black, White, and Red.|
|Favorite Foods:||Rice, Veggies, Street Food, Biryani, etc.|
|Favorite Perfume:||Ralph Lauren Blue|
|Favorite Destination:||Kolkata, London, New York.|
Raima Dev Varma made her acting debut in the 1999 film “Godmother.” Critics acclaimed her performance, and she achieved success. She then played Raveena Tandon’s daughter in the movie “Daman” and appreciated her small performance.
Raima Sen became very popular due to her performance in the Bengali film “Chokher Bali” produced by Rituparno Ghosh. In 2005, she starred in a few more movies and praised her performance in “Parineeta.” Then the action thriller movie “Dus” and the Bengali movie “Antar Mahal” were two hits.
Raima Sen starred in ”The Bong Connection” in 2006, ”Manorama Six Feet Under” in 2008, and the Bengali film ”Baishe Srabon” in 2011, the opposite Parambrata Chatterjee.
Raima Sen has also acted in many films and TV dramas. Many awards, including the 2006 BFJA-Most Promising Actress Award for “Nishi Japan.” More has won the hearts of the audience with her beauty and extraordinary performance.