Mujibur Rahman Chowdhury (who is well known as Nixon Chowdhury) is a famous Bangladeshi politician. He is the Member of Parliament from Faridpur-4 (From Bhanga). Nixon comes to the timeline in the 2009 election, He is most famous to the young people of Bangladesh for his great speech. Just not that, He is also a political idol for the young generation. He is a relative of P.M Sheikh Hasina. Now he is also a talk-show star.
|Full Name:||Mujibur Rahman Chowdhury
|Nick Name:||Nixon Chowdhury|
|Second Political group:||Bangladesh Awami League
Birthday, Age & More
|Birthday:||3 March 1978|
|Age Now:||42 Years|
|Birthplace:||Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Height Weight & Body Facts
|Height (approx.)||In centimetres- 172 cm
In meters- 1.72 m
In feet inches- 5’8”
|Weight (approx.)||In kilograms- 82 kg
In pounds-180 lbs
|Shoes Size:||7 (US)|
Family & Relative
|Father:||Ilias Ahmed Chowdhury|
|Brother||Noor-E-Alam Chowdhury Liton|
(Not Blood Connection)
Relationship and Affairs
|Wife Name:||Mist Nixon Chowdhury
(Died on 2014)
|Marriage Date:||Not Known|
|Recent Relationship Status:||Widow|
|Home Address:||Bhanga, Faridpur, Bangladesh|
|Office Address :||Not Known|
Social Media Profiles
|Twitter Profile:||No verified Profiles|
|Linkedin Profile:||No verified Profiles|
Some laser known fact about Nixon Chowdhury
- Does Nixon Chowdhury like smoking? : Yes
- Does he like to take alcohol? : No
- Mujibur Rahman Nixon Chowdhury is an idol politician for the young generation.
- Nixon Chowdhury was born on March-3 1978.
- Her father’s name is Ilias Ahmed Chowdhury and her mother’s name is Sheikh Feroza Begum. Her father Ilias Chowdhury was a parliament member of Awami League from Madaripur-1 seat.
- Nixon studied up to SSC or class 10.
- He has been selected as a member of parliament for the second time in 2018 from Faridpur-4 (Bhanga Ason) constituency.
- He defeated Awami League nominee Kazi Zafarullah and he wins against Kazi Zafarullah.
- In 2014, he did select to Parliament for the 1st time from Faridpur-4 as an independent rebel competitor defeating Awami League candidate Nilufer Zafar Ullah & then he elected Member of Parliament from Faridpur-4 in 2014,
Nixon Chowdhury Wife
M.P Nixon was married but her wife died in 2014 when he elected M.P first time. After died her first wife did not marry again. But this is just news, we can’t verify any information about her marriage.
Nixon Chowdhury was condemned for his job in the Padma Bridge to join embarrassment. SNC-Lavalin confessed to paying off him so as to get contracts. He was addressed by the Anti-Corruption Commission with respect to this case. Not long after the case exuded, Sheik Hasina repudiated her nephew and battled for his rival during the 2014 Bangladeshi general political decision.
Guys! What do you know about M.P Nixon Chowdhury? If you want to add information about Nixon then you can post your thought with us in the comment box. If you want to know more Bangladeshi Politicians then you can check our Bangladeshi Politician category. Thank you